Interested in working with youth to promote environmental and biodiversity awareness by facilitating and mentoring them for a noble cause for climate action? We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with a keen interest in environmental awareness, activism, and education to work with us as the Programme Officer for the Green Lead Volunteers campaign under GreenLine.
1. M.Sc. in Environmental Science/Wildlife/Life Science or any related field.
2. Should be 28 years of age or below.
3. Good photo and video editing skills.
4. Fluent in English, and preferably Marathi and Hindi.
5. Good research skills, computer skills and a quick learning for newer environmental topics.
6. The candidate must be a resident of Mumbai.
7. Selected candidates will also be encouraged to develop their own ideas and execute them, provided they align with our short- and long-term project objectives.
1. Spearheading the execution of the Green Lead Volunteer projects under the guidance of the Director.
2. Designing relevant projects for which college students can volunteer and contribute towards.
3. Networking and collaborating with colleges to motivate and mobilize college students to volunteer for the environment and/or biodiversity projects.
4. Managing the on-field activities of the projects and monitoring them along with the volunteers.
5. Ensuring that the projects' targets, objectives and outcomes are sufficiently met by the end of
the project duration.
5. Collating and analysing the data for each project and submitting a report of the same.
6. Preparing and presenting the report to the college authorities, government officials and press.
7. Maintain financial records and create monthly budgets for the Campaign
8. Assisting the other campaigns of GreenLine in specific activities whenever required.
9. Researching relevant topics and creating content for the newsletter, website, and other publicity platforms.
10. Assisting in any other project that may be taken up by GreenLine.
The position is on a 7-month contract basis. Contract extensions will be subject to annual review and can be extended further depending on performance and willingness to continue into the new project.
Salary: INR 25,000/- per month
Application Link: https://forms.gle/9PuVDpPxvwncWaWu5
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed before final selection.
Contact: +91 81084 39940 / email@example.com
Interested in working with schools to promote environmental awareness and working towards a noble cause for climate action?
Must have completed a Master’s in Environmental Science/Wildlife/Life Sciences or any other related field.
1 year of work experience in a supportive role in small to medium education projects.
Should be 28 years of age or below.
Only applicants residing in Mumbai will be considered.
Assist the Programme Coordinator in creating training plans
Conduct awareness sessions and workshops for children and adults
Proactively contribute to day-to-day project implementation and ensure conformity to expected standards
Maintain constant correspondence and communication
Collect, register and maintain all information on project activities
Contribute to the preparation and implementation of progress reports
Document activities and writing blog articles
Maintain financial records and create monthly budgets for the Campaign
The job involves travel within the city and day trips within Maharashtra
Salary: INR 25,000/- per month
Apply via this link https://forms.gle/ASZn2TeCX976Hfmh7 or share with others!
For any queries, please contact: +91 9321876619